Stress doesn’t only strike at night. All those little things you face during the day can add up, making you feel frazzled by the time you go to bed. Instead of waiting until your head is about to hit the pillow, address stress before it starts so you can stop it in its tracks or handle it with grace and balance.
The GROUNDING BLEND promotes feelings of calmness and emotional balance throughout the day. Start your day off in a positive way by applying this blend to the bottoms of your feet. It’s already diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil, so you can bring it with you on the go for quick and easy reapplication.
Its calming and comforting aroma smells warm, sweet, and woody due to its combination of Spruce, Ho Wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmanthus Essential Oils.
The GROUNDING BLEND helps promote feelings of tranquility and well-being. You’ll feel content as you go about your day, no matter what adversities you face.
CALM AND READY DIFFUSER BLEND RECIPE
• 3 drops GROUNDING BLEND
• 1 drop Lavender Essential Oil
• 2 drops Petitgrain Essential Oil
For topical use with the above diffuser blend, double the number of drops used and place them in a 10 mL roller bottle. Top with Fractionated Coconut Oil. Swipe on when stress attacks and take a few deep breaths.
• For a grounding experience, breathe in deeply.
• Begin your morning by putting on the bottoms of your feet to lessen stress throughout the day.
• Use to calm the mind while meditating or practicing stretching exercises.
• Add to Epsom salts for a comforting bath.
• Apply to your wrists or neck to help ease anxious feelings.
• Diffuse in the car during your morning commute to create a calm state of mind.
• Inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day to help lessen tension.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
QUESTION – WHAT IS THE MOST STRESSFUL PART OF YOUR TYPICAL DAY?