BOGO week kicked off pairing one very familiar Essential Oil with one that even experienced oil users might not have tried yet: LAVENDER and Petitgrain.
If you’ve tried Essential Oils before, you’ve probably heard a lot about LAVENDER Essential Oil. A quick review of LAVENDER Essential Oils will help you know what’s in store for you with Petitgrain Essential Oil since they share many of the same properties.
LAVENDER Essential Oil has a light, powdery, floral scent that many Essential Oil users are familiar with. It comes from the flower part of the plant and is famous for its calming and relaxing properties. LAVENDER Essential Oil is soothing to the body, mind, and emotions.
You’ll definitely want this oil on hand to diffuse at bedtime or put into a warm bath to help you relax and wind down. It helps create a positive sleeping environment so you can get peaceful, restful sleep. It’s one of the gentlest oils, so it’s perfect for use with children.
LAVENDER Essential Oil is amazing for your skin. It’s been used for centuries in beauty products because it can help reduce the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles. It soothes cuts, scrapes, and bug bites, and can also provide relief for your skin if you stay out in the sun too long.
If you’ve got any kind of stress in your life, you’ll be glad you have LAVENDER Essential Oil around, as it helps reduce anxious, tense feelings. It also helps soothe and calm the nervous system. Check out any stress-busting diffuser blend, and you’ll probably find LAVENDER Essential Oil listed as one of the main components. Thanks to this BOGO, you can combine the calming forces of LAVENDER and Petitgrain Essential Oils for maximum calming benefits.
STRESS BUSTER TEAM UP DIFFUSER BLEND RECIPE
• 3 drops LAVENDER Essential Oil
• 3 drops Petitgrain Essential Oil
TIP: You can also add two drops of the Grounding Blend or Restful Blend to this diffuser recipe.
• Diffuse three or four drops to reduce stress and anxious feelings.
• Add a few drops to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
• Keep a bottle of LAVENDER Essential Oil on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
• Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining a few drops with water in a spray bottle.
• Add to bath water to soak away stress, or apply to temples and back of the neck.
• Apply to the back of the neck and temples to help reduce tension.
• Put a couple drops in your shampoo to keep the scalp and hair looking clean and healthy.
• Take internally for a relaxing, peaceful sleep.*
• Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
INTERNAL USE: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
QUESTION – WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE USE OF LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL?