MELALEUCA Essential Oil is most well-known for its topical application benefits, but it is quite versatile and can be used aromatically and internally as well. It’s also known as tea tree oil and has a fresh, woody, earthy aroma.
Like Oregano Essential Oil, MELALEUCA Essential Oil promotes a healthy immune system and protects against seasonal and environmental threats. It is cleansing and can be used in cleaning products as an effective surface cleaner or air purifier.
KICK THE ICK ROLLER BOTTLE RECIPE
• 4 drops Melaleuca Essential Oil
• 4 drops Oregano Essential Oil
Fill 10ml roller bottle with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to bottom of feet for extra immune fighting boost.
You can also use this recipe for on-the-go cleaning as well. Just use a smaller, 2 oz. spray bottle instead. In this case, seven to ten drops of Essential Oil and one to two teaspoons vinegar is plenty. This size bottle is easy to stash in a purse, backpack, or work-out bag to bring along to purify surfaces when traveling, at work, or in the gym.
When you’re thinking along the lines of cleansing with MELALEUCA Essential Oil, don’t forget your body. It helps keep fingernails and toenails clean and healthy-looking. Adding a couple drops to your shampoo can help keep your hair and scalp clean and provides extra protection against lice.
MELALEUCA Essential Oil is cleansing and soothing for irritated skin and effective for reducing the appearance of blemishes. To promote a healthy complexion, just add a few drops to your body wash, face wash, or moisturizer. MELALEUCA Essential Oil won’t dry out or irritate your skin the way other blemish-fighting products do.
• For occasional skin irritations, apply one or two drops onto the affected area.
• Add one or two drops to water, citrus drinks, or veggie caps to support healthy immune system function.*
• Combine one or two drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
• Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keep nails looking healthy.
• Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
• Apply it to the bottoms of the feet and inside shoes to keep fresh.
• Add to water alone, or along with Peppermint and Lemon Essential Oils, for a refreshing mouth rinse and breath freshener.
• Diffuse to purify and freshen the air.
• Add a few drops to shampoo and lather into hair to keep it looking thick, clean, and healthy.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
INTERNAL USE: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
QUESTION – WHERE WOULD IT BE HANDY FOR YOU TO HAVE A TRAVEL-SIZED SPRAY BOTTLE OF ESSENTIAL OIL ALL-PURPOSE CLEANER?