Feeling stressed? If the answer is yes, hopefully you took advantage of Day Five’s BOGO oils. Both the RESTFUL BLEND and the Grounding Blend are must-haves for relaxing and battling stress.
Often, excess stress can interfere with sleep patterns. You may find it difficult to fall asleep with all the worries of the day running through your head. Or maybe you fall asleep just fine but you wake up in the middle of the night and then toss and turn for hours. Everything feels worse when you’re tired, so you feel more stressed the next day, and the cycle of stress and poor sleep feeds itself.
The RESTFUL BLEND promotes a restful sleeping environment that will help you relax and get a good night’s sleep. It is made up of many calming Essential Oils that help soothe the body and calm the mind: Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Cedarwood, Ho Wood, Ylang Ylang, Marjoram, Vetiver, and Hawaiian Sandalwood.
Diffusing this blend before bedtime can do wonders for helping the whole family prepare for quality sleep. Or add a few drops to your own relaxing, warm bath or to your kids’ evening bath time routine.
SLEEPY TIME BATH SALT RECIPE
• 1/4–1/2 c. Pink Himalayan salt or Epsom salt
• 1 tsp. Fractionated Coconut Oil
• 3 drops RESTFUL BLEND
• 2 drops Lavender Essential Oil
• 1 drop Grounding Blend
DIRECTIONS: Mix Essential Oils and Fractionated Coconut Oil. Then blend with salts. Sprinkle in warm bath water, and relax while you soak.
You can also use the RESTFUL BLEND to help de-stress after a challenging day at work. Just don’t diffuse it in the car during your afternoon commute! Save it for when you’re home, comfortably settled in your favorite easy chair.
• Put three to five drops in a diffuser.
• Combine one or two drops with lotion and apply to hands and the back of the neck.
• Put two drops on your pillow.
• Mix with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply topically.
• Put 10–20 drops in a spray bottle, fill with water, shake, and spritz on your bedding.
• Diffuse at night to calm a restless baby or child.
• Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep.
• Add two to three drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
• Apply two to three drops to the back of the neck or over the heart for feelings of calmness and peace.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
QUESTION – DO YOU (OR DOES SOMEONE YOU KNOW) HAVE TROUBLE SLEEPING?